While you are planning to be a part of paintball, it can be adventurous as well as a risky affair, provided you are not geared up properly. In the case of a shot and when you miss it, it is sure to hit you bang in your face, thus creating distress and havoc, which can lead you to hospitals. So, whether you are a beginner or an expert, protection at all levels is the need. This creates the need of protection, especially for delicate areas such as eyes and you can just have the best goggle, which has a stylish look and comfortable and secured at the same time.
- Out of so many available options, this can be a worthy purchase considering the latest innovation and technologies that have been used for the lens. With this goggle, visibility is at par, and hence this makes it a very optically advanced version. While the looks when you see it for the first time can be a bit confusing, owing to its flat structure. However, the thickness is maintained to give you the best form of protection and visibility.
- To give you more accuracy and precision, the power imbalance is very well maintained for both spherical and astigmatism imbalances. This helps you to hit your targets right without missing the shot. These imbalance adjustment features allow you to locate your target correctly as your targets will be right on the spot where you are actually seeing them, giving you zero chance of errors.
- While the price may seem to be a bit on the higher side, but considering the features and the latest technology that has been used, you cannot get a better version than this in the same price range. Well, the looks may not be that great, but when precision is what you are looking for, it cannot have an alternative.
- The thermal pane gives a very clear view
- Very comfortable to wear
- Breathability is at par
- The mask is pretty durable
- The size of the strap is limited; adjustment can be a hassle
- Weighs a bit